2115 New Hope Rd Hertford, NC
Fixer Upper Home Auction
Property is locatd at 2115 New Hope Road Hertford, NC 27944 in Perquimans County. Home was built in 1927 and includes 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, living room, and a kitchen. Lot size is .33 +/- acres according to the Perquimans County Tax records. Perquimans County Tax Pin: 7898-26-5109 and Map Number: 4-0054-0033.
The auction will be held onsite at the property on Tuesday August 28th at 7:00 PM. Please arrive before 7:00 PM to register for the auction. A $2,500 Earnest Money Deposit Check will be required from the successful high bidder immediately following the auction.
A home inspection and wood destroying insect reports will be available both at the auction and online prior to the auction. Please check our webistes for their availablity.
Bidders are encouraged to contact our company to arrange pre auction showings and pre auciton inspections. Our office phone number is (252) 426-1380 and you can also reach out to Auctioneer/Broker Jake Forbes at (252) 766-1600 to arrange any inspections or for more information.
Tax Value: $38,000
Estimated Yearly Taxes: $209
Estate of William R. Proctor (Deceased) Hertford, NC
AUCTION LOCATION: 2115 New Hope Rd Hertford, NC 27944
1. Auctioneers are AGENTS OF THE SELLERS in this transaction and Buyer’s are here by cautioned to thoroughly read the agency disclosure statement located within this “Bidder’s Package.” Buyer will also be required to sign the agency disclosure statement.
2. Property is being offered “As Is, Where Is” with no warranties as to condition or purpose of use.
3. There will be a 10% “Buyer’s Premium” added to the high bid and the total amount of the high bid and the “Buyer’s Premium” will be the contract purchase price.
4. The high bidder will be required to sign the Offer to Purchase and Contract according to these terms and conditions and displayed else where in this “Bidder Package.” In addition, buyer must make an earnest money deposit of $2,500on the day of the auction either by cash or good check. The balance of the purchase price must be paid either in cash or certified funds at the delivery of the deed, which is to be no later than three o’clock P.M. on the 1st day of October in the year 2018. Note: The seller and only the seller has the right to extend the closing date if necessary to correct any Title or Estate Issues that would prevent the seller from providing good title.
5. The earnest money deposit is to be made payable to United Country Forbes Realty & Auctions, LLC NON – INTEREST BEARING Trust Account until closing or dispersed as provided by the purchase contract.
6. If Buyer fails to perform as specified in the offer to purchase contract, the earnest money deposit will be forfeited to the SELLER and Auctioneer as liquidated damages. Such forfeiture does not affect any other remedies available to Seller and/or Auctioneer for such breach of contract.
7. Seller will furnish the deed at closing. Buyer will pay all other closing costs, including the Perquimans County one percent “Land Transfer Tax” and Revenue Stamps. County and Town Real Estate Taxes will be prorated at closing, with seller paying all prior year taxes and current year taxes from January 1, 2018 through the day of closing.
8. The offer to purchase contract and its terms will prevail as to the terms of the agreement between buyer and seller.
9. The subject real property is sold for cash, not contingent on financing. Buyers should be sure of his/her/their ability to obtain a loan on the property if a loan is necessary for Buyers to complete the purchase. In the event the buyers are unable to obtain a loan and do not close the transaction, Buyerswill and agree to forfeit any and all earnest money deposits to Sellers and Auctioneer as liquidated damages. Forfeiture of earnest money deposits does not release Buyers from any other legal remedies due Sellers and Auctioneer.
10. This property is available to all qualified buyers who have registered for this auction, including auctioneer, and/or employees of auctioneer.
11. THE AGENT (FIRM) SHALL CONDUCT ALL BROKERAGE ACTIVITIES IN REGARD TO THIS AGREEMENTWITHOUT RESPECT TO THE RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, SEX, NATIONAL ORIGIN, HANDICAP OR FAMILIAL STATUS OF ANY PARTY OR PROSPECTIVE PARTY TO THE AGREEMENT. FURTHER, REALTORS® HAVE AN ETHICAL DUTY TO CONDUCT SUCH ACTIVITIES WITHOUT RESPECT TO THE SEXUAL ORIENTATION OR GENDER IDENTITY OF ANY PARTY OR PROSPECTIVE PARTY TO THIS AGREEMENT.
12. No Bidder on the real estate may be declared the high bidder unless he/she is properly registered to bid on the real estate and sign the proper forms for bidder registration.
13. All inspection periods, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, Structural, HVAC, Lead Based Paint and OTHER ENVIRONMENTAL ASSESSMENTS, shall be PRIOR TO THE AUCTION and no inspection conducted after the auction and after the signing of the Purchase Contract shall be grounds for not performing as specified in the purchase contract.
14. This “Bidder’s Package” includes the following disclosures and Buyer acknowledges receiving them prior to being asked to sign an offer to purchase contract.
A. The North Carolina Residential Disclosure Statement.
B. The Lead Based Paint Disclosure Statement.
C. The Mineral and Oil and Gas Rights Disclosure Statemet
D. The Home Inspection and Wood Destroying Inspect Report
By bidding at this auction, Buyer acknowledges that he/she has received a copy of these Terms and Conditions and that he/she has had the opportunity to read and understand them and agrees to abide by them at this auction.
IN TESTIMONY WHEREOF, the below named parties acknowledge that he/she/they have read the above forgoing Terms and Conditions of this auction contained herein, and hereby agree to all of the above, and further acknowledge receipt of a copy of these Terms and Conditions.
(Bidder-Buyer) Printed Name (Bidder-Buyer) Printed Name
(Bidder-Buyer) Signature (Bidder-Buyer) Signature
Page 2 of 2
From Hwy 17 turn onto New Hope Road and continue to 2115 New Hope Road, which will be on your left.