Mobile Home on 2 lots
Selling Live On Site
- Auctioneers are AGENTS OF THE SELLERS in this transaction and Buyer’s are here by cautioned to thoroughly read the agency disclosure statement located within this “Bidder’s Package.” Buyer will also be required to sign the agency disclosure statement.
- Property is being offered “as is, where is” with no warranties as to condition or purpose of use.
- There will be a 10% “Buyer’s Premium” added to the high bid and the total amount of the high bid and the “Buyer’s Premium” will be the contract purchase price.
- The high bidder will be required to sign the Offer to Purchase and Contract according to these terms and conditions and displayed else where in this “Bidder Package.” In addition, buyer must make an earnest money deposit of $2,000/ Two Thousand Dollars on the day of the auction either by cash or good check. The balance of the purchase price must be paid either in cash or certified funds at the delivery of the deed, which is to be no later than three o’clock P.M. on the 20th day of July 2018.
- The earnest money deposit is to be made payable to United Country Forbes Realty & Auctions, LLC NON – INTEREST BEARING Trust Account until closing or dispersed as provided by the purchase contract.
- If Buyer fails to perform as specified in the offer to purchase contract, the earnest money deposit will be forfeited to the SELLER and Auctioneer as liquidated damages. Such forfeiture does not affect any other remedies available to Seller and/or Auctioneer for such breach of contract.
- Seller will furnish the deed at closing. Buyer will pay all other closing costs, including the Chowan County one percent “Land Transfer Tax.” County and Town Real Estate Taxes will be prorated at closing, with seller paying all prior year taxes and current year taxes from January 1, 2018 through the day of closing.
- The offer to purchase contract and its terms will prevail as to the terms of the agreement between buyer and seller will forfeit any and all earnest money deposits to Sellers and Auctioneer as liquidated damages. Forfeiture of earnest money deposits does not release Buyers from any other legal remedies due Sellers and Auctioneer.
- This property is available to all qualified buyers, including auctioneer, and/or without regard to their race, sex, religion, national origin, handicap, familial status or sexual orientation
- No Bidder on the real estate may be declared the high bidder unless he/she is properly registered to bid on the real estate and sign the proper forms for bidder registration.
- All inspection periods, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, Structural, HVAC, Lead Based Paint and OTHER ENVIRONMENTAL ASSESSMENTS, shall be PRIOR TO THE AUCTION and no inspection conducted after the auction and after the signing of the Purchase Contract shall be grounds for not performing as specified in the purchase contract.
- This “Bidder’s Package” includes the following disclosures and Buyer acknowledges receiving them prior to being asked to sign an offer to purchase contract.
A. The North Carolina Residential Disclosure Statement
B. Mineral, and Oil, and Gas Rights Mandatory Disclosure Statement.
C. Lead Base Paint Disclosure
By bidding at this auction, Buyer acknowledges that he/she has received a copy of these Terms and Conditions and that he/she has had the opportunity to read and understand them and agrees to abide by them at this auction.The subject real property is sold for cash, not contingent on financing. Buyers should be sure of his/her/their ability to obtain a loan on the property if a loan is necessary for Buyers to complete the purchase.
From Hwy 32 take Rocky Hock Road to Arrowhead Beach and turn into Arrowhead Beach on Bandon Road. Go Apache Trail, make right onto Apache, go to stop sign make left onto Cherokee Road and then immediate right onto Crow Trail. Continue to Dakota Trail and make right onto Dakota Trail and go to 209 Dakota Trail. See auction signs.