108 Little Circle GOLF COURSE HOME-SEALED BID AUCTION
108 Little Circle Hertford, NC
108 Little Circle is located just outside of Hertford, NC in the Albemarle Plantation community. Albemarle Plantation is a gated golfing and boating community that offers residents a full service deep water marina and a world class golf course. Other amenities include 2 restaurants, a gated entry with security, trash pickup, exercise facility, community pool, and various social groups.
The home includes 1700-1900 square feet including 3 bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms, a kitchen with a breakfast nook, living room with fireplace, dining room, screened in porch and an attached garage. 108 Little Circle is located right on the golf course and is within walking distance to the community pool and clubhouse.
Property will sale regardless of price with a bid of $100,000 of more! A 10% Buyer’s Premium will be added to the sealed bid offer price. Seller will pay $5,000 towards the HOA membership or towards closing costs on behalf of the buyer at closing. Offers will be considered prior to the auction.
All bids are due to be submitted to Auctioneer/Broker Jake Forbes on or before 7:00 PM on Tuesday November 14th. Bids can be submitted in person to our office location at 201 Ocean Hwy South Hertford, NC 27944 or through email at email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org. Please call Jake Forbes at (252) 766-1600 to confirm email bids.
Showings are by appointment.
1. Seller reserves the right to accept offers prior to the auction.
2. Auctioneers are Agents of the Sellers in this transaction and the Buyer’s are advised to throughly read the agency disclosure statement provided in the “Bidder’s Package” available in person or through online in the document section of www.billforbes.com
3. Property is being offered “as is” where is” with no warranties as to the condition or purpose of use.
4. There will be 10% “Buyer’s Premium” added to the high bid and the total amount of the high bid and the “Buyer’s Premium” will be the Contract Purchase Price.
5. The high bidder will be required to sign the Offer to Purchase and Contract according to these terms and conditions and displayed else where in this “Bidder Package.” In addition, buyer must make an earnest money deposit of TEN PERCENT OF THE CONTRACT PURCHASE PRICE By November 15th 2017. The balance of the purchase price must be paid either in cash or certified funds at the delivery of the deed, which is to be no later than three o’clock P.M. on December 29th 2017.
6. The earnest money deposit is to be made payable to United Country Forbes Realty & Auctions, LLC NON – INTEREST BEARING Trust Account until closing or dispersed as provided by the purchase contract.
7. If Buyer fails to perform as specified in the offer to purchase contract, the earnest money deposit will be forfeited to the SELLER and Auctioneer as liquidated damages. Such forfeiture does not affect any other remedies available to Seller and/or Auctioneer for such breach of contract.
8. Seller will pay any taxes or association fees owed through the day of closing. Buyer will pay all other closing costs, including the Perquimans County one percent “Land Transfer Tax.” County Real Estate Taxes will be prorated at closing, with seller paying all prior year taxes and current year taxes from January 1, 2017 through the day of closing.
9. The offer to purchase contract and its terms will prevail as to the terms of the agreement between buyer and seller.
10. The subject real property is sold for cash, not contingent on financing. Buyers should be sure of his/her/their ability to obtain a loan on the property if a loan is necessary for Buyers to complete the purchase. In the event the buyers are unable to obtain a loan and do not close the transaction, Buyers will forfeit any and all earnest money deposits to Sellers and Auctioneer as liquidated damages. Forfeiture of earnest money deposits does not release Buyers from any other legal remedies due Sellers and Auctioneer.
11. This property is available to all qualified buyers, including auctioneer, and/or employees of auctioneer.
12. THE AGENT (FIRM) SHALL CONDUCT ALL BROKERAGE ACTIVITIES IN REGARD TO THIS AGREEMENT WITHOUT RESPECT TO THE RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, SEX, NATIONAL ORIGIN, HANDICAP OR FAMILIAL STATUS OF ANY PARTY OR PROSPECTIVE PARTY TO THE AGREEMENT. FURTHER, REALTORS® HAVE AN ETHICAL DUTY TO CONDUCT SUCH ACTIVITIES WITHOUT RESPECT TO THE SEXUAL ORIENTATION OR GENDER IDENTITY OF ANY PARTY OR PROSPECTIVE PARTY TO THIS AGREEMENT
13. All inspection periods, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, Structural, HVAC, Lead Based Paint and OTHER ENVIRONMENTAL ASSESSMENTS, shall be PRIOR TO THE AUCTION and no inspection conducted after the auction and after the signing of the Purchase Contract shall be grounds for not performing as specified in the purchase contract. Please contact Auction Firm to arrange prior auction date inspections and/or to receive a copy of the Home Inspection Report and Wood Destroying Insect Report provided by firm.
14. This “Bidder’s Package” includes the following disclosures and Buyer acknowledges receiving them prior to being asked to sign an offer to purchase contract.
A. The North Carolina Residential Disclosure Statement.
B. Owner’s Association Disclosure Statement
C. The “Summary Pages” if the Home Inspection Report. (The entire Home Inspection Report will be available at the auction for Buyer(s) inspection, OR, Buyer(s) may receive a copy by email by requesting said copy from auction firm by email at least twenty four hours prior to the auction).
By bidding at this auction, Buyer acknowledges that he/she has received a copy of these Terms and Conditions and that he/she has had the opportunity to read and understand them and agrees to abide by them at this auction.
From Hwy 17 in Hertford take a right onto Harvey Point Road, at the intersection just before you cross over the Perquimans River Bridge (intersection where the Hardee’s, ABC Store and United Country Forbes Realty & Auctions, LLC is located). Continue on Harvey Point Road to Burgess Road and turn right onto Burgess. Go to the stop sign and make a left onto Holiday Island Road. Continue to Albemarle Plantation Main Entrance on your right. Enter Albemalre Plantation and continue going straight and veer right at the traffic circle and continue towards the clubhouse. Make a right onto Beech Point Drive (Last right before you reach the AP Clubhouse) and make your first left onto Little Circle. See 108 Little Circle on your right.
Please reach out to Auctioneer/Broker Jake Forbes at (252) 766-1600 to ensure you can gain access into Albemarle Plantation. We have two members of our Real Estate Company who live within Albemarle Planation who can show you the property on a short notice.