Several years ago, I was looking to expand our auction company and have my oldest son, Jake, join the business. We considered several options that would merge our real estate and auctioning skills, giving us the ability to better serve our future clients.
Since I was soon reaching retirement age, we determined the best solution would be for Jake to start his own United Country Firm, and I would go work for him. This is how United Country Forbes Realty & Auctions, LLC in Hertford, NC began.
Now, after expanding our office to ten real estate brokers, we are re-launching billforbes.com to become our primary auction site while linking our United Country site to serve as the primary source for real estate sales.
Please visit billforbes.com often and stay informed with our upcoming auctions and property sales. As a licensed real estate broker in North Carolina (since 1984) as well a licensed auctioneer in North Carolina, South Carolina and Virginia with thirty years’ experience, United Country Forbes Realty & Auctions, LLC can help with your traditional or auction marketing real estate needs.
Why United Country?
- United Country has been a rural real estate company for over 75 years, and we felt it was the best fit for the area of Northeastern North Carolina where we offer our real estate and auctioning services.
- United Country has specialty web sites suitable to the types of properties we have in our area including:
- Farm Properties
- Waterfront Properties
- Recreational Properties
- Rural Residential Properties
- Historical Properties
- Golf Properties & Others
- United Country’s web sites allow real estate buyers to search for properties by property type rather than by zip code. This advantage alone allows us to sell property for our clients to buyers around the world.
- United Country is the only major real estate company with its own dedicated auction division that includes its own specialized marketing department with specialists in online auction and real estate sales.